Master of Arts, English, University of Arkansas
Bachelor of Arts, English, University of Georgia
American Marketing Association, Professional Certified Marketer
- Technical proficiency in Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop, Premier and Final Cut Video Editing Software, Google Analytics, WordPress Web Publishing
- Content and Technical Writing, Account Management, Storytelling, Public Relations Management, Project Management, Social Media Management and Analysis, Copy Editing, Page Design
The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants – The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (the Association) combines the strengths of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) and The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) to power opportunity, trust and prosperity for people, businesses and economies worldwide.
- Lead Manager, Corporate & Executive Communications (July 2019 – present) Lead strategic guidance and thought leadership for Association leadership speaking engagements, governance presentations and articles while ensuring alignment of messaging across the communications team and broader organization.
- Communications Manager, Tax (Sept. 2017-July 2019) Develop and implement strategic communications plans to educate tax practitioners about profession trends, tax reform, opportunities to improve firms’ tax practices, news and resources for CPAs
Collision Hub/Engage Target Media – Collision Hub is the premier video, news and training site for the Collision Repair Industry that works in tandem with Engage Target Media, a digital media and marketing company located in central Arkansas.
- Lead Writer, Editor (May 2015-July 2017) Writer, director and producer of the number one digital news program for the Collision Repair Industry, Collision Hub News Network. Writer of award-winning documentary, “Just Kos: 60 Years of Kolor Power.” Line Producer for “Repair U LIVE.”
- Marketing Specialist (May 2015-July 2017) Writing press releases, blogs and digital/ social content to support clients’ public relations initiatives. Developed client video through script writing, on-location production and video editing of more than 500 individual video projects. Clients include 3M, Valspar and BASF.
The Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette – Northwest Bureau of Arkansas’ largest newspaper.
- Features Writer (Aug. 2013-April 2015) Covered a wide variety of human interest stories, including long-form enterprise and news articles. Published approximately 300 full-length articles.
- Writer (May 2013-2017) Covered local and national news for LPGA Magazine, Fixed Ops Magazine, Sync Magazine, AICPA Insights, Arts Center of the Ozarks.
N.c.K. Talent Management – Northwest Arkansas’ only full-service talent management company which develops and books talent for local, regional and national bookings.
- Instructor (July 2011-April 2015) Responsible for writing unique and engaging scripts for student coursework and competitions.
American Marketing Association – Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Content Marketing. November 2018.
The Public Relations Society of America – Reputation Risk Management Certificate. February 2020.
- Arkansas Press Association Award, 2015: “Legal Limbo,” North West Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Optima Film Festival Winner, 2016: “Just Kos: 60 Years of Kolor Power,” Writer/Researcher. Collision Hub/Engage Target Media
- 48 Hour Film Festival Little Rock Audience Choice Award, 2016: “Hard Roads,” Writer/Producer. Engage Target Media
- Assistant Writer/Line Producer of the Collision Repair Industry’s only Live Broadcast Show, “Repair U LIVE,” launched January 2017. Collision Hub
- Writer/Producer of Federally Funded “Complete Streets Arkansas” Film Project launched July 1, 2017. Engage Target Media